Thursday, February 12, 2009

winblog!

This week has been pretty awesome.
I finally succeeded in getting the plane tickets for Istanbul. The trick is apparently using a debit card, rather than credit.
I have almost solid spring break plans.  (To be revealed when they're really solid)
And I turned in my final research proposals!  Those were stressing out my week hardcore.  My advisor decided a little last minute that I should try for a second, slightly more prestigious grant. It was somewhat flattering that he thought I had a chance at it (I'm not really sure I'm eligible, though we'll see).  But at the same time it was frustrating to try to pull it off as quickly as I did.  I'm just glad I don't really have to do homework here, otherwise that could have been really annoying.
I have to be up in a little under 5 hours for our field trip to Mycenae, so that's the extent of my update for now. But I'll be back on Saturday with awesome pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment